Wood for tables
. Solid wood table
tops. Vintage kitchen table
Wood For Tables
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
My friends Jenny and Paul have a 10 year old boy, about 18 cats, 2 dogs, and a great deal of STUFF, all of which is very interesting.
This is a recent arrival in their maximumist home. I have to say that if I had seen it in the second hand furniture shop before Jen, it would be in MY house!
Which, BTW, compared to theirs, is like a show home for minimalist living.
Milled and constructed by the team at Wekawood
- Kauri wood utilized for this table 2000+ years old
Related topics: queen ann end table drop leaf kitchen table and chairs leather table lamps antique double pedestal dining table coleman folding table tile top end table lacquered coffee table